Comment on page
- Create a Replit account
- Create a Repl environment
- Deploy a sample project on the G.I.L. Testnet network
- Verify the contract
- Publish your project to a personal Replit profile.
You do not need any local environment setup to deploy your solidity smart contract on G.I.L. using Replit.
You need a browser-based Web3 wallet to interact with the G.I.L. Testnet and deployed contracts. If you are already using MetaMask, it is recommended to create a new account for testing with Replit. You can do this from the account menu, which appears when you click on the account avatar in the top right corner of MetaMask interface.
You must set up all of the following prerequisites to be able to deploy your solidity smart contract on Polygon:
Every Repl that you create is a fully functional development and production environment. Follow the steps to create a solidity starter Replit:
- 2.Once logged in, create a Solidity starter repl, Select + Create Repl from the left panel or + in the top right corner of the screen
- 4.Click on + Create Repl to create your project.
Make sure that you have followed the list of Prerequisites above so that you are ready to deploy and interact with your smart contract.
- 1.Click on Run (at the Top) to install all relevant packages and start up the contract deployment UI.
- 3.Click on Connect wallet, select your account, then choose Connect
- 4.From the dropdown list, select the contract that you want to deploy. Click on Deploy.
- 5.You will receive a MetaMask popup window asking for your confirmation. Approve the transaction from your wallet to deploy your contract.
Once your contract has been deployed, it will show up as expandable boxes below the dropdown box. Expand it and take a look at all the different functions available. You can now interact with your contract using the provided user interface or from a sharable URL shown on the interface.
Replit allows you to publish your projects to a personal profile. After publishing, projects will show up on your spotlight page for others to explore, interact with, clone, and collaborate.
Follow the below steps to publish your projects to Replit:
- 1.Select the project title at the top of the screen.
- 2.Complete your project name and description and click Publish.